MAINTENANCE TERM SAVINGS DEPOSIT
Maintenance Term Savings Deposit is a term savings product in which Customers maintain a deposit for 12 - 18 months and have the flexibility to choose the periodic interest payment periods of 3 - 6 months
• Flexible use of principal when needed
• Be entitled to term interest rate with full period of deposit for interest payment.
• Attractive interest rate for maintenance to the 3rd period.
• Be entitled to mortgage the Savings Card to borrow money at OCB
• Term: 3 months, 6 months
• Currency: VND
• Minimum deposit amount: VND 10 million
SIMPLE APPLICATION PROCESS
• Deposit: Customers need to present their ID Card or passport and sign the sample signature with OCB. APPLY NOW (Link/open application form)
• Withdrawal: Customers need to bring their Savings books, ID Card or passport and sign properly as the sample signature registered with OCB. APPLY NOW (Link/open application form)
• The interest rate of the Maintenance Savings Deposit is issued by OCB and may be changed from time to time.
• When the interest rate is changed, for opened Savings Cards, the interest rate will be fixed throughout the 3 periods as initially agreed at the time of opening.
• On the maturity date of the 1st period, the system will automatically add interest to the principal (if the customer has not yet withdraw interest) and move to 2nd period as agreed previously (similar for the 2nd period).
• On the maturity date of the 3rd period, if customers do not come for the transaction, the system will automatically add the interest to the principal and move to the regular 6-month savings period with interest payment at the maturity date (the interest rate will be applied according to the OCB savings interest rate table at the time of maturity).
• Customers are entitled to withdraw the entire deposit before the maturity date. In this case, the Customer should notify OCB at least 1 days in advance. If OCB can meet the customer's request, it will pay immediately.