Introduce, instruct and answer enquiries about all the products and services of OCB
- Support and check transaction information: loans, deposits, credit cards, e-banking…
- Block credit cards in emergencies, receive lost/stolen cards information and block savings account, helps customers protect assets timely in case of unexpected incidents.
- Receive and resolve customer’s complaints, feedback on staff’s attitude and OCB’s policies of products, services
- Unlock PIN
- Lock/Unlock online transaction feature - International Card
- Update VIP mode - International Card
- Apply for 0% interest installment payment - International Credit Card
- Apply for an International Credit Card
- Lock card
- Lock login account for E-banking
- Look up Credit Card Limit, Credit Card Outstanding Balance
- Look up payment account balance
- Look up balance, term, interest rate, opening date and maturity date of savings
- Look up outstanding balance, total overdue principal, total overdue interest, loan maturity date
To use Self Services, please call to the Call Center 18006678 (free of charge) or (84) 28 73056678 (International Hotline) using phone number registered with OCB and follow the instructions of the system.
- Provide information about products, services, preferential policies, promotions
- Instruction to register and use OCB services
- Receive and resolve suggestions, questions and complaints about promotions, OCB products and services being provided
- Receive and resolve comments and complaints about the service attitude of officers and staff
- Account balance
- Transaction information: Loan, Deposit, Cards, E-Banking ...