Exporters trade under the Letter of Credit method, requiring to get informed on the Letter of Credit through the bank, OCB will inform the Letter of Credit to enterprises immediately after receiving notification from foreign banks.
- Exporters are notified the Letter of Credit in the shortest time
- Consultancy from OCB's professional tam on export documents for payment assurance
- OCB will support enterprises in tracing with foreign banks upon problems relating to payments.
- OCB will provide financial support for enterprises with the product of document discount
- Simple procedure, time and cost saving
- Safe and confidential information
- Letter of Credit is notified by OCB in the same day.
- Target customers: Exporters who wish to be notified the Letter of Credit to prepare goods delivery or service rendering.
- The documents are checked, processed and sent in the same working day upon receiving the complete set of documents.
- Mechanism of competitive service fees and preferential policies for customers.
- Customers receive practical benefits when using export finance services and other related products services of OCB.